2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I've got an Invidia Q300tl but its too loud.
In the low revs he sounds loud.
I'm looking for something thats loud when you put in the throttle and in the higher revs, it must be a little more quiet when driving normaly!
Would the Toda be a good choice or is there an other brand that would sute me!?

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
If the exhaust is too loud have you considered putting the standard exhaust back on and changing to an HKS RSK? It's really loud in vtec but only a bit louder than stock for normal driving.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Milltek complements the fn2 just nice :D

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
hks exhaust maybe? heard mugged off's one and cazza from sumopower it has a really nice low tone but when you step on it gives a nice roar.

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
hks exhaust maybe? heard mugged off's one and cazza from sumopower it has a really nice low tone but when you step on it gives a nice roar.
+1 for the hks exhaust. Just a nice sound when normal driving, but a good roar when vtec kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I've heard the same about the HKS system its why I avoided it to be honest I wanted the Dramaticly loud noise of the Miltek. Drone or no Drone.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Fitted my HKS RSK today and hopefully fitting my HKS legamax exhaust very soon... :D Will give you some feedback when the time comes.

Bobby

Reactions: DMC

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
HKS exhaust is your one then..nice and quiet but when pushed its still not overly loud..great system in my opinion..i miss mine

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Fitted my HKS RSK today and hopefully fitting my HKS legamax exhaust very soon... :D Will give you some feedback when the time comes.

Bobby
ive got both the hks rsk and hks exhaust and in my opinion its not loud enough for me!!:(

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
What does it actually mean when an exhaust drones?
It means an intrusive deep booming sound in the cabin when say cruising at motorway speeds

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HKS exhaust is your one then..nice and quiet but when pushed its still not overly loud..great system in my opinion..i miss mine
How does he fit?
Do the exhaust tips fit correctly because I heard they would touch the triangle shaped things in the bumper!?;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
What I've heard Milltek is also loud and a droning sound while cruising motorway, correct me if I'm wrong.:facepalm:
Just fitted my Milltek today and yet its pretty loud even a low revs.

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
It means an intrusive deep booming sound in the cabin when say cruising at motorway speeds
After i had mine fitted i had a 1 hour drive down the motorway back home. Having read on here about the drone at motorway cruising speeds i was listening out for it. You can hear the exhaust but (to me) it wasnt at all unpleasant.

Just fitted my Milltek today and yet its pretty loud even a low revs.
Its such a nice sound though and kind of suits the car. It doesnt sound like the saxo mob with their ear numbing exhausts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts