• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the back of the post about how to switch forum skins which one are you using.

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Voted, when at my PC I use the Classic skin/template,

I tend to mainly use Tapatalk when mobile using my phone.

·
Off-Road Nut!!!
303 Posts
original one for me. :wink3:

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
You know what they say. Don't fix what is not broken!

Classic all the way but it does make you wonder what they spent on the new skin that is liked

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Given recent password crap, I can't be arsed to flag up such things.
Well a month later I have still not been able to reset my password on the CRZ forum and I did want to PM a guy about a password to download a workshop manual but as I can not log in that has failed big time:frown2:

·
drives a shed now
1,430 Posts
Well a month later I have still not been able to reset my password on the CRZ forum and I did want to PM a guy about a password to download a workshop manual but as I can not log in that has failed big time:frown2:
It is a totally ludicrous situation Rick.
I'm doing you a favour not pestering them. So instead of being in the list as 10002, you're now 10001 :wink3:

·
Super Moderator
21,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Presumably another VS owned site ?

If so, all you need is a friendly Admin who can manually enter a new password in the AdminCP to get you in, then you can change it on your next visit. Avoids the password reset request being deleted as spam.

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Presumably another VS owned site ?

If so, all you need is a friendly Admin who can manually enter a new password in the AdminCP to get you in, then you can change it on your next visit. Avoids the password reset request being deleted as spam.

Yep sure is, to be honest I cant be bothered as lets be honest here Admin don't give a 7os about the users of the forums providing people keep logging in or viewing the pages so the adverts pop up and generate them income

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
PM sent.

Dayle

1 - 20 of 37 Posts