2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this should maybe be in another section but think it will answer my question quicker in here...basically I somehow tripped a fuse...(with the footwell lights) and now they don't work, neither do my radio (head unit part, not dash screen) and temp lights...the led bits do for like dual climate and window fan, but the backing lights don't for the symbol bits...any one know which fuse this is as I can't figure it out with manual as it just says interior lights and they still work

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea...the manual just has ones for 'interior lights' but they all work, only things not working are footwell lights, radio lights, climate control lights and glove box light...assuming they're all on one fuse as they all went pop at once

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I know this should maybe be in another section but think it will answer my question quicker in here...basically I somehow tripped a fuse...(with the footwell lights) and now they don't work, neither do my radio (head unit part, not dash screen) and temp lights...the led bits do for like dual climate and window fan, but the backing lights don't for the symbol bits...any one know which fuse this is as I can't figure it out with manual as it just says interior lights and they still work

I had the same thing a short while back. Fuse #14 in the footwell IIRC. There is a same amp spare in the fuse box under the hood.

Double check your manual to see if its #14, or just check to see if its blown

·
Learner
271 Posts
My girlfriend kicked a footwell light and I lost every single light inside the car. I found #17 in the engine was blown......and that took ages to work out !

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SUCCESS! it was number 14 inside the car!

I now have a new problem tho...upon removing the old fuse, the damn steel pin parts didn't quite remove...therefore the new fuse is stuck out the fuse box, however they are touching the old pins which are stuck in there, therefore making a connection, and working :) lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts