2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
needing to get my insurance renewed shortly.. i turn 23 in sept, my insurance is due renewal next month ..

my plan is to pay monthly untill 23 then get a full quote then as it work out cheaper. currently cheapest i got atm is around 650-700 via confused

does anyone know any good companies to go with that will ofer cheap insurance ?

thanks in advance

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
needing to get my insurance renewed shortly.. i turn 23 in sept, my insurance is due renewal next month ..

my plan is to pay monthly untill 23 then get a full quote then as it work out cheaper. currently cheapest i got atm is around 650-700 via confused

does anyone know any good companies to go with that will ofer cheap insurance ?

thanks in advance
I'm 27 and paying that for a 2.2 EX... with full no claims and 0 penalties :(

Adrian Flux, Chris Knott and Greenlight have had good things said about them.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
il try greenlight, never searched them before,
ive tried adrian flux and got something really stupid so not wasting my time on them again

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi lufc_lad, Hi Bench,

Just a quick thank you post for the recommendations :)

For those of you that haven't tried us recently, we're happy to help and allow discounts of 13-15% (depending upon the product) for Civinfo members.

We've a lot more about us in the Greenlight section of the forum, which means you can check our credentials before contacting us.

Kind regards

Tony

Greenlight beat all the quotes on confused for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greenlight for me I pay 330 with all mods declared, I've done the full 3 door body kit

But I'm slightly older

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I am 21 paying £650 all mods declared on type R with Admiral. Green light, flux etc. always want stupid money from me, like £1000+

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Strange that flux quoted you crazy. I've been with them 2 years now, all mods declared like for like, payed 350 last year and then 296 this year, with 35.99 excess protection included.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts