2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Proud owner of an 07 Milano GT FN2 for a month now. Loving every minute of it.

Also proud owner of my 2 1/2 year old son, and looking to find a compatable isofix seat that will take him beyond 4 years old. Had a look on the web and it looks to be a minefield.

Does anyone have an isofix child seat in their R, and if so, could you let me know the make and model.

Cheers

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
I was going to recommend the britax one!! Our niece has that one and it fits great in our car!!!

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Hi all.

Proud owner of an 07 Milano GT FN2 for a month now. Loving every minute of it.

Also proud owner of my 2 1/2 year old son, and looking to find a compatable isofix seat that will take him beyond 4 years old. Had a look on the web and it looks to be a minefield.

Does anyone have an isofix child seat in their R, and if so, could you let me know the make and model.

Cheers
I have used this one in my car and it fits no problems at all and comes with the rear tether included (some manufacturers charge extra)
Explorerfix

I bought it at the Glasgow Pram Centre for my wifes Mazda 3 but fits the Type-R.

Another one that I fancy buying to put in my car permanently is the Bebe-Confort Iseos Isofix mostly because it is red to go with the interior, but have not had a chance to get through to Glasgow Pram Centre to try it in the car.
Bebe-Confort Iseos Isofix - Car Seats - Out and About @ Glasgow Pram Centre

Hope this helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts