2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening folks. Having done 38K now I'm fairly sure I need some new brake pads! Sumopower are doing an offer and I am keen to exploit this opportunity, however I can't decided between the two... the only thing putting me off trackmaster is the need to warm them up. I hope to track the car at some point but haven't found a date that works yet at a location near enough.

I was also considering the Ferodo DS 2500, but the Cosworths seen to be getting good reviews.

Any contribution is appreciated. :popcorn2:

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers bud, I may read through his thread or give him a prod. Already got the lines and fluid done and think my pads must be on the way out.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
About to order these (been busy at work and doing my usual think about things too much) but before I do can someone answer a(nother) quick question. My rears aren't looking too bad, do you need to replace both front and rear at the same time (as I'm changing brand). I ask as I don't want to upset the braking balance etc... especially with all computer trickery (VSA etc). Thanks! :popcorn:

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
You dont need to do do the fronts aswel if its just your rears, it wont affect any balance ect. Ive got a bbk on the front and complete oem rears :)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers bud. My fronts are getting replaced and I'll leave the rears as they are for now them. :thumbsup:

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Cool yeah i got it the wrong way round but you know what i meant :) Hope you can make sumo :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.