2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, a random question or you guys. Does anyone know which pipe is responsible for delivering fuel to common rail unit? I'll try to upload photo of my engine if I find a way how :p
Sorry if it was answered already, but honestly I tried to find that info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fuel line

Thanks for your effort tristanmortimer. Yes, I know this is common rail.... I think my question was not clear enough. Let me put it this way: there are four pipes connected to injectors but there are five pipes attached to common rail. Is the fifth pipe responsible for delivering fuel? Or is it for other purpose, if so which pipe delivers fuel?
That "fifth" pipe looks like I described before "runs almost horizontally [parallel to common rail] passing one pipe to injector".

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Yes the pipe on the right hand side is your feed pipe from your pump. The other 4 are your injector pipes and the wee rubber one at the far left is ** leak off pipe that returns fuel thats not used. Hope this is what you are looking for bud.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes the pipe on the right hand side is your feed pipe from your pump. The other 4 are your injector pipes and the wee rubber one at the far left is ** leak off pipe that returns fuel thats not used. Hope this is what you are looking for bud.
Yes, that's what I thought. The position of it just looked odd to me (ie between other pipes). On my previous car it was located on a side of common rail. many thanks for help guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.