2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Dolphin. Get them on eBay. Auto express best buy. £50 quid odds. Fitted a couple of sets without problems after a year or so. Can be fitted with the bumper in place.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have installed Dolphin sensors in my last 3 Civic's, never had a problem with them..

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the Albastra Silver do i need to get it colour coded professional or just get the silver ones?

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Get the silver ones anyway and see how they look. One things for sure their a lot better looking than the Honda ones.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Laserline Reverse Parking Sensors Flush Fit

Just posting my laserline sensors, flush fit. Fitted perfectly. All good discreet and looks better than Honda in my mind.

Beep is no cheap tacky beep, even like th honda the only way to describe it is like a Gameover TriTone to tell you when you go into reverse.

I have a Manchester Fitter who is a dealer and i can give you his details if your interested.

Speaker is situated in the crease and where the seat floors down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Look very good, much like the ones you find on high end German cars.

I have X Video sensors on mine fitted by the dealer, don't look half as good as these. How much and where from dude?

·
Registered
39 Posts
borse2010

Could you please let me know the model number of the laserline sensors you have as those are the sort i was looking for flush fit similair to those found on audi's.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Laserline

Laserline EPS 4006

I have a Manchester Fitter or you can, call Laserline to find your dealer/fitter local to you.

Laserline EPS 4006

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's really nice, very small sensors.

Do you have the distance display mounted somewhere you can see?
Henry i was thinking of it, but they look so tacky and cheap, the beeps are accurate and enough. Those displays are rubbish.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts