Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps,

Just curious to find out what Satnav app you guys are using on android head units.

Free ones or paid for ?

Igo ? Sygic ? etc

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
Should this Android App poll be in the 8G section being as they don't have a stock built in Android unit or is this for aftermarket units ?

·
Administrator
18,066 Posts
Should this Android App poll be in the 8G section being as they don't have a stock built in Android unit or is this for aftermarket units ?
It's relevant to the OP's situation but I hear what you are saying.

Where else do you suggest tho? - there isn't a relevant sub-section under All Civics.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
out of all the sat navs iv'e played with over the years i always revert back to tomtom which is available on the android platform

might not be the best looking app but it does what it says on the tin

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
Whilst we're talking about it, I've always found Waze very accurate for reported hazards and traffic, thanks to it holding hands with google maps:- How does everyone find Sygic? I prefer the map design as it's a bit more mappy ( :laugh: ), but I've not really used it that much as it's on my phone.

·
Administrator
18,066 Posts
Added TomTom to the poll ;)

Sygic works pretty well on my phone over the years and it's nice to have offline maps available when travelling beyond our shores. Live traffic updates (over data) are usually spot on must to my frustration when I ignore the diversion it tried to send me on! Check Sygic offers and you can often get world maps and traffic at a very reasonable price with free lifetime updates :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts