2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at handheld vacuums to clean the inside of the car and wondering what others are using?

Space is quite tight on my driveway so don't fancy a full size hoover smacking off the side of the car constantly.
Seen alot of people saying the handheld ones are mince due to poor suction but would be good to hear what people on here's views are.

Anyone any experience of this one: Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412%[email protected]@[email protected]@412%2BP2Sb4hL

Its mains powered to should hoepfully have better suction than the 12v ones.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
If you're looking for a 12v that still provides decent suction, this is the one I picked up:

Good for any mud and dirt as long as it's not caked into the carpet. Been using it for a couple of months now and never regretted not buying a mains powered unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
If you're looking for a 12v that still provides decent suction, this is the one I picked up:

Black & Decker PAD1200 Auto Flexi Car Vacuum, 12 V: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Good for any mud and dirt as long as it's not caked into the carpet. Been using it for a couple of months now and never regretted not buying a mains powered unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 i have purchased this one myself. does the job helps keep on top of things if you dont have mains near by.

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
No experience of handheld ones, I use a hetty which seems to do a good job.

Reactions: Db4193

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finally got round to ordering one. Had totally forgot about it lol.

Went for the electrolux in the end. Comes with a 6m lead and is mains fed so should hopefully have some decent suction.
Will update on how it is once it's here

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it delivered yesterday. Looks a great piece of kit :D
Some weight in it for a handheld.

Have only tried it on the carpet in my house but first impressions are that it's brilliant. Stronger than my actual Panasonic Hoover and it picked up loads of stuff I couldn't even see.
Will be giving it a shot in the car over the weekend so will let you know how it does.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts