2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think this was Rob's amazing looking CRZ! My first spot! TDI stickers on the side. Black carbon hood. Really sweet ride fella wish I had the time to look round it a bit longer:D What were you down there for? Mine was the CW CTR parked in the customer parking space round the corner from yours

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Think this was Rob's amazing looking CRZ! My first spot! TDI stickers on the side. Black carbon hood. Really sweet ride fella wish I had the time to look round it a bit longer:D What were you down there for? Mine was the CW CTR parked in the customer parking space round the corner from yours
His CRZ looks lush I agree

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
do you mean invicta honda in maidstone, hows ** chassis now the greasing has been done, i noticed the fake mugen seat covers and your jdm honda key back ;)

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you mean invicta honda in maidstone, hows ** chassis now the greasing has been done, i noticed the fake mugen seat covers and your jdm honda key back ;)
Small world! Did you do my greasing? Lol the seat covers were so boring I just had to add a bit of JDM to them:facepalm:. Do you reckon that is a permanent fix for the loud clicking under braking?

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
im on the service desk, im the one with ginger hair (i sit on the left) see me next time you have problems your be suprized how i can help if i like you lol

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do fella:) it's like a civinfo mason club I'll be the one with my right trowser leg rolled up lol. The CW wheels really go well on the Crz did they just go straight on? What sort of power is the mugen pipe giving you?

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
well it doesnt have a mugen pipe as that was £1300 ish so i went for HKS, the wheels were straight on but i needed a 3mm spacer on the front to clear the caliper carrier also the fn2 wheels weigh a ton

1 - 8 of 8 Posts