2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spotted about 6pm Friday on the outer ring road, typical the only time I see another and I'm not in mine haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another Richie? I thought I was the only white FK2 in Leics hehe

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Riche has just purchased his after selling his FD2, I think there's another chap over on ctro, Im market harborough way so not far.
The CW is common as muck now, I'm told there's another in harborough & twice I've past one in Corby sporting the rally red pack, I feel like doing some dominant male Territorial chest beating every time I spot him :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Riche has just purchased his after selling his FD2, I think there's another chap over on ctro, Im market harborough way so not far.
The CW is common as muck now, I'm told there's another in harborough & twice I've past one in Corby sporting the rally red pack, I feel like doing some dominant male Territorial chest beating every time I spot him :lol:

I'm looking at getting bits on mine wrapped just to be a bit different ;)

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Make that another CW in Corby, this one sporting the carbon pack so identical to mine :(
Really need some kits to come out

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I've only ever seen 3 other FK2s (outside of a dealership) in the time they've been out and this white one was the 3rd. Its nice they're still quite rare, I hope it keeps that way but that doesn't stop you wanting to make yours more unique just incase :wink3:

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Haha listen to you guys ! I've only got a CW FN2 and its seemingly the only one in Eastbourne in fact I rarely see any other FN2s at all. If there are more, they don't get out much. I do however see many blue FK2s

When I had my Cw fn2 apart from my workmates I spotted 1 in 2yrs (ignorant *****) now they've made it a choice from factory everyone has jumped on it.
It surprised me that it was an optional as the usually save it for limited editions or JDM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts