2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fancied a change from the Rages for a bit and was looking to get some OEM 18s sprayed black.

I managed to pick up some whites ones cheap, now they are on the car I am unsure if they look mint and it isn't worth £300 to spray black or whether they are just loud and in your face, black on red is the way to go and the way I was going in first place?!?

What do you guys think?

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
I like both, sorry!

If it were me I would put it down to whatever else I have planned. If I wanted the GP pack in black then I would have black wheels too!

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Red on black wheels looks good.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Paint the wing white. Then we're talking!

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
White wheels reminds me of a JDM look.

I think they look awesome in your photo. However.... I love the look of black and red overall. Especially when you can get the GP kit, and black wing mirror caps. Would look awesome if you did that. Could also get the Red H logos for centre caps made by gers and stick them on once sprayed.

My overall opinion is.... Car looks awesome

But Black wheels would look better ;)

Good luck choosing.

PS. Im considering getting my rages done in black at this moment ;)

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
I went for Gunmetal and can post pics if you like

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
White looks good but black on red always looks better imo

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
I don't mean to hi-jack the thread tom001 but what about white on black? I've been thinking about getting a set of championship white alloys in the future but not sure how they'll look?

I would say go with the black alloys on a red car mate, they'll look much better ;)

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
I like the white on red personally, but then I am a bit wierd.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Red and black FTW ;) then get the gp pack and black skull caps.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I like the white on red personally, but then I am a bit wierd.
I must be weird too then. :D

From looking at the photo i think the car looks great with white on red. [smilie=gt-happyup.:
Spraying them black would be a mistake IMO, but then i suppose its all a matter of personal taste.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts