2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
The Type R should have been available in white from day 1, to tie in with all previous Type R variants. Another miss for Honda methinks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Auto Express, Civic Typr R-R, lighter with 260 bhp and all the goddies stripped out - think the article was titled "cossie beater" or something...

They were trying to do something similar to that of the Integra Type R some years ago.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
White, and fitted with HID lamps by the looks of it.
You can almost hear Type R drivers sobbing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks the business! They'll prob bring this and the orange out as limited editions...

·
Registered
596 Posts
i really like tha front spoiler (which doesnt seems to be the original one) so any way we can find it like an aftermarket?

·
Registered
975 Posts
i love white

·
Registered
122 Posts
The best hot hatch ( imo) currently available after the type R is the Golf GTi and that looks fantastic in white. It makes you wonder who makes these decisions in marketing, the new CTR should have been available in white. Period!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Never seen a White Honda outside of Japan. White is the Japanse Offical Racing color. Like British Racing Green.

That's why Button and Rubens are doing so bad. Their car's not White anymore.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You see quite a few white Integra Type Rs in the Uk and I saw a white Accord Type R a couple of years back but nothing since.

Let`s not mention Button and co, it`s embarrasing!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Damn, your right. Almost forgot the Integra-R and Accord-R. Even drove the Accord-R once. But besides those 2, no other white Honda's.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Is it a swiss Type R???
looking at the website address on the side of the car

are the swiss getting a white Type R already??

Honda are not alone in not offering white cars though
are they!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts