2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any one has white wheels on there red type r ive seen white type r's with white wheels but no red ones. Im not sure if it would look good or not i cant decide.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just going to get mine resprayed or would i be better off buying some new ones?

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I think it's better to get them powder coated isn't it? Paint can chip off.

Either getting them sprayed or powder coated would be cheaper than buying new ones though.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's better to get them powder coated isn't it? Paint can chip off.

Either getting them sprayed or powder coated would be cheaper than buying new ones though.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
yer i was thinking that. there is a place near me where my dad got his wheels done and they look well good. just got to wait untill im back from afgan then i can sort my brum out. cant wait.

·
Registered
882 Posts
personally I'd go for black wheels on a red 'R' but that's not really why I'm posting..... white = nightmare cleaning wise, sure they look nice when just washed but after a short journey they are filthy, just be aware of that before you buy.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not botherd about the cleaning i love cleaning my car haha. but thanks for the advice. infact dose any one have a red type r with black wheels?

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Mine are sprayed and look perfect. Keep giving them some bilt hamber and they are dead easy to clean, easier than rages

Still might spray them black but quite a few of them about now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts