2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly massive thanks for fitting again excellent service but could you let me know how I tell what settings it's on? Looks like the hole at the very end of the bar.

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Firstly massive thanks for fitting again excellent service but could you let me know how I tell what settings it's on? Looks like the hole at the very end of the bar.

Cheers
Matt
Thanks for the kind words Matt.

The bars we have been setting to softest recently, although they're very easy to adjust. The best gains are to be had when it is at it's hardest (closest to the bend in the anti roll bar) but people have been knocking them back to a softer setting.

I think it's a 17mm and a 14mm to crack the small droplinks off if that helps. Alternatively let me know if your passing sometime and i'll make sure there is a ramp free and we can set it differently if you like.

Let me know how you get on either way.

Rich

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great cheers, I shall take a look at the weekend to see if I can adjust it home (only have the Jack that comes in the boot so not sure if I'll be able to?) Do both wheels need to be off the floor?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
That's great cheers, I shall take a look at the weekend to see if I can adjust it home (only have the Jack that comes in the boot so not sure if I'll be able to?) Do both wheels need to be off the floor?
You only need to get it up enough to get tools underneath, and the weight off so the bar and axle drops down. If you've only got the tool jack I would advise against doing it yourself. I'd feel better if you had a trolley jack and stands.

See what you think to it over the next few days (how responsive it is and what you think it is like in regards to oversteer/understeer) and then let me know and we can adjust it if you like.

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts