2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the pics at the top of this forum i decided to zoom in and noticed the blue fn is a 5dr, looks absolutely stunning, who does it belong to? As i would love to see some more pics of this.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! It's my modified 5dr 2.2 CDTi. Got the Type R skirts and wheel arch trims and the GP front and rear bumpers.

Love the colour but it makes getting parts for the Type R conversion expensive, and all the more heart-breaking when you accidentally snap a clip! 😖

There's some more pics here: Civic Pics

Since then I've had the alloys refurbed and powder coated in Gunmetal grey.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the kind words! It's my modified 5dr 2.2 CDTi. Got the Type R skirts and wheel arch trims and the GP front and rear bumpers.

Love the colour but it makes getting parts for the Type R conversion expensive, and all the more heart-breaking when you accidentally snap a clip! 😖

There's some more pics here: Civic Pics

Since then I've had the alloys refurbed and powder coated in Gunmetal grey.
Very nice👍, i thought about doing a 5dr type r replica due to family but managed to convince the wife to let me have a fn2 (its got plenty space in back for kids) having owned various jdm cars including old school vtec hondas i just couldnt picture myself in a 7 seater lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts