2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Its been sometime now, and there's alot of owners of the famous Civic,

But the question is, who has the nicest civic out there!, I spose its hard to decide, but imo its really down to the owners with more 'original' parts, like different alloys, or higher spec models, (Because most civic's out there are all identical and has the straight out of the factory look to it)

Anyways, I dont know how to go about this, but I spose post pictures?

Or even seperate into 3 catagories?

5DR Civic
Type S
Type R

Just browse through the gallery on this site or Google or somthing and find the best looking civic you think!

Let it roll!
:)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Problem solved.

I've got the best looking Civic.

That's that problem outta the way!

"Better to have loved a short man than never loved a tall!"

Charlas H.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I wouldn't say the nicest, as everyone has there own likes and dislikes so doubt everyone can say 1 car they all like.......

However mine is one of the only ones on here with DVD screens and a PS2 Installed!!!!!!

So is quite unique on these forums!

See the picstures here

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4814

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Can't argue with that one!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Mine!
It's got lovely plastic wheel trims, none of that smelly alloy here.
And I don't have shiny exhausts to get in the way, just plastic caps here!

Does anyone have a vivid blue EX, 5dr, with 17" storms and fogs?
If so then they win!

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Hondatje And Ivoc have made a good job on the car... with a little pref for Ivoc car's;)

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
the blue one is a 5dr, I think this one is the nicest 5dr and foggy69's vivid blue type-s is by far the best
Why thank you very much, I am quite proud of it :p

As for the 5 door version, another joint vote for Hondaatje and Ivoc.
For the Type R, the wheels on Danko's make it that extra bit special :cool:

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Don't forget mine has an original working fuel filler cap again (after 6 months or so) :p

·
Banned
45 Posts
It all depends on what you call nice, as people have different tastes even if they all do own Civics. Can you imagine a Civic with flowers all over it...very nice for the horticulturist but wouldn't go down well with the civic owner who loves massive red flames. "Nice" cannot be put into boxes. As I have said, it's a matter of preference. Does more mean nice or shall we say that people with deep pockets can afford to be "Nice".

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
It all depends on what you call nice, as people have different tastes even if they all do own Civics. Can you imagine a Civic with flowers all over it...very nice for the horticulturist but wouldn't go down well with the civic owner who loves massive red flames. "Nice" cannot be put into boxes. As I have said, it's a matter of preference. Does more mean nice or shall we say that people with deep pockets can afford to be "Nice".
Good point

·
Registered
393 Posts
So we need another criterium instead of 'nice'.

Speed ? Agility ? Shinyness ? Agression ? Most original ?
Greenest ? (no wait, not fair for the poor CTR owners)

·
Banned
45 Posts
So we need another criterium instead of 'nice'.

Speed ? Agility ? Shinyness ? Agression ? Most original ?
Greenest ? (no wait, not fair for the poor CTR owners)

I would think that the most taxing one would be Most Original as Civics have a tendancy to look alike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts