2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Seen this the other day, on the top gear site i think. Pricing will be interesting, out of my league i would expect.....

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Autocar = Daily Sport for car fans - If the above car looks anything like it does in the picture on release, I will put salt n pepper on my car and eat it:)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Neither can I...Certainly not like in the picture
Your probably right but I'd buy it looking like that.

Would be the best looking car on road.

Only like the jump from the EP3 to FN2 when you think about it, that was a radical styling change.

Also, look at the Audi TT when it came out. Was very radical and not many people like it but its look embraced a generation and it became on of Audi's best selling sporty cars of all time.

I doubt Honda will put it on the road like that, but they really should Sometimes being bold really pays dividends.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
This is the car that was posted a few months back being used in teh new Avengers film with Robert Downey Jnr driving it, badged up as an Acura. Probably about 5 years away at least.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
Yes Please, but this time it's going to be a silver one!

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
How can that be the 9G Type R? It looks nothing like the 9G!!! :facepalm:

Isn't that rumoured to be the new NSX?
Autoexpress/Autocar/News Of THe Car World all 'said' it was the New NSX, however last week , one of the Honda guru's said it was more along the lines of a Porsche Boxster rival, essentially they are the same potential car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts