...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ow yes... the new model has got potential...:D

Greets

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Nice playing about mate but its more than just the wheels and ride height for me. The plasticy tackiness such as the arches and grille is a no-no.

Wish they could just get it right first time. Its like when they first brought out the 8th Gen. Everyone had to do the colour coding themselves. worst.

Good effort ;-)

Reactions: ATS-W

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Nice playing about mate but its more than just the wheels and ride height for me. The plasticy tackiness such as the arches and grille is a no-no.

Wish they could just get it right first time. Its like when they first brought out the 8th Gen. Everyone had to do the colour coding themselves. worst.

Good effort ;-)
+1m stupid giant wheels, a good car does not make.

·
Registered
406 Posts
+1m stupid giant wheels, a good car does not make.
Someone sounds like yoda ;) lol

But I think it needs a spoiler of sorts.

ATS-W- care to add the mugen wing? if you can.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Would like to see the car in 'polished metal' colour to see how it blends in with the grey lower grill and whell arches.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
You havent seen the three door pics ive got yet ;-) very Astra GTC!

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Not too bad from the side although don't like the sweeping line just above the rear arch and have to agree with the others about the grille :/

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Honda's Design Process:

Design top of the range model > add more doors > take the alloys off > remove colour coded everything > make ride height higher > put crappy wheels on > add dustbin grey skirts > make top of the range model more appealling > make more money

I guess what im saying is, wait until you see the whole range before throwing the baby out with the bath water.

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
wish i had the photo shop skillz...would love to see it with Carbon Fiber Bonnet :D!!!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
So share them with us :)
I cant! Sorry :-(

Think Astra GTC mixed with Meganne RS250. I'm sure alot of people will love it!

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Honda's Design Process:

Design top of the range model > add more doors > take the alloys off > remove colour coded everything > make ride height higer > put crappy wheels on > add dustbin grey skirts > make top of the range model more appealling > make more money

I guess what im saying is, wait until you see the whole range before throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Very well put Sir! :)
I fully agree!

·
Registered
331 Posts
9th generation

Seen it in latest autoexpress,very nice except rear light cluster/spoiler effect - I would be more be tempted if it said MADE IN JAPAN!!!

·
Dervinator
1,349 Posts
First speed bump would rip the front valance off and probably the exhaust too.

Can't see how the front wheels would clear the arches to be able to turn either.

Yes I know it's a mock up

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
My car is probably as low as this, if not lower.. and all body work remains attached and unmarked when negotiating speedbumps.

My spinal column however, is in tatters

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
I love the photoshop version, but it's still not as nice as the 8th gen.

What a worst.

·
Registered
97 Posts
looks like a SEAT

1 - 20 of 68 Posts