·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
That's my baby!!!

I mean that WAS my baby lol!

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
I hope a fellow member buys this, it's a lot of car for the money!

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
+1

I can tell you even though i don't know him personally, just from the pics of his car and the parts he had on it this car was definitely looked after to a very high degree. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Thanks bud :)

This car was looked after like a child for my 3 years of ownership! Drove like a dream, never missed a beat and washed / treated like a king. She only drank v power too :D

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Thanks bud :)

This car was looked after like a child for my 3 years of ownership! Drove like a dream, never missed a beat and washed / treated like a king. She only drank v power too :D
I only run mine on 99 octane, lets keep fingers crossed that someone off here buys it. :D

·
Gary
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's my baby!!!

I mean that WAS my baby lol!
where u trade it in? its in scotland now lol why u sell up?
Get ... It ... Bought !
lol will go over and see it tomorrow only round the corner

actually i seen it on the way home from work in the bp nearly broke my neck, like whos that? spotted the mugen wing a mile away:p

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
where u trade it in? its in scotland now lol why u sell up?

lol will go over and see it tomorrow only round the corner

actually i seen it on the way home from work in the bp nearly broke my neck, like whos that? spotted the mugen wing a mile away:p

Woohoo! Spotted in my last journey!! Drove all the way up there and back because the rs 250 was 'the one' well worth the drive hehe.

Make sure u get this bad boy bought!

I've responded to your pm by the way. :D

·
Gary
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woohoo! Spotted in my last journey!! Drove all the way up there and back because the rs 250 was 'the one' well worth the drive hehe.

Make sure u get this bad boy bought!

I've responded to your pm by the way. :D
aye steven was telling me the deal you got :cool: just took it a test drive :D:D:D did you keep your vtec at 5.5k? with flashpro?

its right on the edge of my budget trying to convince the missus:facepalm:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
aye steven was telling me the deal you got :cool: just took it a test drive :D:D:D did you keep your vtec at 5.5k? with flashpro?

its right on the edge of my budget trying to convince the missus:facepalm:
Take her out in it!!

·
Gary
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
been speaking with the missus shes like " gary you know how often you change a car can you keep this for 5 years????" i am like "......... but i really want it lol"

i will have to take out 5 year finance on it but its soooooooooooo tempting :p

going back over monday for a 2nd test drive with the missus, will try knock him down some more then hopefully we will get the ball rolling

the missus cant understand why it is so expensive

but i showed her all the standard 2009 fn2 on ebay and they were priced the same as lukes and his isnt standard

hopefully she will change her mind after the test drive:p

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Forget what the misses says, get it bought.
Just tell her you knocked some money off.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
been speaking with the missus shes like " gary you know how often you change a car can you keep this for 5 years????" i am like "......... but i really want it lol"

i will have to take out 5 year finance on it but its soooooooooooo tempting :p

going back over monday for a 2nd test drive with the missus, will try knock him down some more then hopefully we will get the ball rolling

the missus cant understand why it is so expensive

but i showed her all the standard 2009 fn2 on ebay and they were priced the same as lukes and his isnt standard

hopefully she will change her mind after the test drive:p
Remember to show her the TEC!!! Women can't resist the TEC!!

Does she like speed and going fast?? :hondata::neo:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts