·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I will be there, so long as I am not working of course :(

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Stuff. We will have to arrange one sometime.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I am still quite active on the fiatscotland site and we are having a meet on Sunday out at Banchory.

I work 7 on 3 off, 7 on 4 off so once we get more interest I will see if I will be off or not :)

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a plan I also work some weekends depending how busy we are. So set a date and we can figure something out.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i will do my best, am not very good ar organising things thought. Youve done this before, so be good if you could give some input of the route. I would be willing to drive so far to get to the meet etc etc as the road are better inland. i do like the braemar to perth road its a good run but its quite short. Thats maybe a good starting point??

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
i do like the braemar to perth road its a good run but its quite short. Thats maybe a good starting point??
The A93 from Perth to Braemar through Glenshee is a fantastic road and one of the Scottish Civinfo meet regular's favourites...... I now think we have incorporated that route into 3 of the runs.

I would be up for a run back up that way..... just get some dates together and if it's a Sunday then I'll be able to attend (I work every other Saturday)

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool I will figure out some dates and make it a sunday hopefully. Have to get it done soon so the weather is half decent.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I am free every third Sunday, so the next one I will be off is the 17th of October I think :(

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cant manage the 17th as my aunt is over from south africa that week, i think we would be looking nearer the end october start november. stop of for a ski down glenshee lol. do you work sundays greg?? feel funny saying that as i am also greg lol

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Yeah, I am working as a security officer just now (should be in IT but can't get a job :() we do shifts of 7 on 3 off 7 on 4 off so its pretty crap trying to arrange things lol!

I thought by your user name you were gonna be called Elison, that's what I got for assuming.

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Same town, same name, same car?! ;) Lol.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I am "multi accounting" to make myself look popular . . . is it working? :p haha

There is one big difference between us . . . I only have 3 doors :D plus he probably has a better job :( lol

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah but 5 is better than 3 and my job well its ok, big learning curve.

So indeed we are from the same CITY and have the same name but coulndt be more different lol.

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Give us a shout on a date and i'll travel up from the central belt

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok the dates that i have decided upon would either be the saturday 30th October or the sunda 31st October. Please could you guys say which day is better, the one with most interest will be the "meet day"

Still working on a route, help is welcome on this as i am strugglin'

Cheers

·
<3
2,103 Posts
So indeed we are from the same CITY and have the same name but coulndt be more different lol.
Oops sorry, I meant city, silly me

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hee hee silly sausage :D

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Ok the dates that i have decided upon would either be the saturday 30th October or the sunda 31st October. Please could you guys say which day is better, the one with most interest will be the "meet day"
Can't make Saturday 30th as I'm working, but can make Sunday 31st.

1. dmacg69 - Sunday 31st

1 - 20 of 71 Posts