Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHYYY

Why must vtec be so addictive....

Why must it sound soo good

Why must it feel sooooo good

It's making me into a bad person....with a MASSIVE grin on my face :D:D

Just got back from a trip to tesco via shell....on the way back...country roads for about 4miles...nobody else about..

Once I had parked up and opened the door i could feel heat coming from around the wheel arch :p

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
lol the same reason I'm test driving a CTR tomorrow - it's like a drug and I need more kick than the 1.8!

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
I love it when you jump out and feel heat coming from under neath love the fact exhaust pipe runs along drivers side so you can feel the heat coming off only after a good drive

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It makes me laugh, overtook somebody today (doing 50mph in a 60 and it was going my head in) and the person coming the other way was flashing their lights and hurling abuse at me.....I had already been on my side of the road in plently of time before he did this

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Miles miles V-TEC

Aaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhh why do I have to wait another 800 miles to go V-TEC ????
Had our CW 3 days now trying to be a good boy:police: . Just been up to show my mum the car . She is 75, she wants me to take her shopping in it Go Mum.

Gettin used to the Sat Nav, managed to get back home from Lincoln following the directions listening to the voice of Dorris in the Dash.
Then suddenly she started to speak in German and the AC came on ??????:confused::confused:

CAN'T REMEBER DRIVING THAT FAR:):)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what are you talking about 800miles before vtec? JUST DO IT, once you have broken it in for around 200ish miles just drive it how you normally would drive any car.

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
Yes and dont do any Motorway driving on Dual Carriage way where car stuck at same speed for a long period will ruin the running in

Mine used a bit of oil while running in but since hasn't :D well just a tad since i do give it a going kicking in up to 70 of course :VTECSMILEY:

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Worthy

You are talking me into it. Oooooh!!! Bluddy Ell grolocks to it,Wife's at Bingo.

I'm off for a quick V-TEC down to Newark and back all D-Carraigeway 26 mile round trip.

Keep this to your self :rolleyes:

Bye Bye see you later

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Ok josh noted your info will come back locao roads and fluctuate my speed.

Thanks for that matie.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sooo you big jessy...how was it :D

The first...600 miles when i used vtec i never used 'full throttle' only used 1/2 or 1/4 throttle...now however i plant my foot to the ground :police:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts