2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just decided to throw up some pictures of my R, a work in progress at the moment, only a few mods as mentioned in my sig! Shame the sun was going down!

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you think of the front number plate? I removed the 'backing' mount and changed the 'ehem...' size a bit.

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
What do you think of the front number plate? I removed the 'backing' mount and changed the 'ehem...' size a bit.
I was looking at that for ages but I thought I was just being daft thinking it was different lol, looks good actually, sort of emphasises the shape of the front of the car, it's a good look!

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers buddy, the are behind the mount is very flat so it gives it a nice contrast from the agressive/sleek headlights

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
Cheers buddy, the are behind the mount is very flat so it gives it a nice contrast from the agressive/sleek headlights
Yeh I think it definitely works well, it's always good to see people putting they're own touches to the car to male it look that wee bit different!

·
Give it some beans!! :)
473 Posts
Very nice mate, think evreyone who has got a NHB CTR has washed theirs this weekend, lol :)
I did the same with my number plate at the front took off the mounting bracket and just stuck it on, although mine is the normal size plate, looks better the 'smaller' plate.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Very nice example! ;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi Wilfko - which tools did you use to cut down the plate?

What are the legalities about this, esp speed cameras/ANPRs etc??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts