2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a touch up pen from Honda to fill in the chips I have on my bonnet and wings. The question is if I fill them in and machine polish them with a fine swirl compound will they blend in nicely?

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
there is a how-to either on here or Detailing World.. I will try and dig it out!

·
Supporter
641 Posts
One of the good things about the galaxy, they are not too noticeable and blend in quite well when touched up, I did about half a dozen when I first got the car and notice new ones every time its washed. I'm dreading summer when it gets a proper clean, will be plastered in them.

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
One of the good things about the galaxy, they are not too noticeable and blend in quite well when touched up, I did about half a dozen when I first got the car and notice new ones every time its washed. I'm dreading summer when it gets a proper clean, will be plastered in them.
Agree, the Urban Titanium does not show them up badly, not like red/black thank god.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.