2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seeing a lot of posts around from 7th Gen owners fitting USB interfaces to their car. I didn't really look at the ICE in the car much as I usually just listen to BBC R2 but I'm curious as to whether or not the car will come with a USB socket? I've got a small USB flash drive with some MP3 albums - can I connect that to the car and listen using the OEM headunit?

I should have asked to take the handbook home when I paid the deposit!

·
Super Moderator
21,035 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent, thank you. I'll take my flash drive when I pick it up - I did notice a bluetooth to 3.5mm effort in the armrest when I test drove but I'd be more interested in the USB.

·
Super Moderator
21,035 Posts
Sadly a lot of people remove that lead and sell it on seperately even though it is standard equipment when new.

If it's not there they cost over £60 for a new one hence why the tightwads remove and sell them

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very frustrating - I'll be sure to check it when I collect the car, it's coming from a dealership so if it's missing I'll request they supply one.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Very frustrating - I'll be sure to check it when I collect the car, it's coming from a dealership so if it's missing I'll request they supply one.
Got one spare you can have mate if they dont supply one.
Just message your address and i will post to you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts