2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Exhaust triangles are wider on the GP splitter so the originals won't fit. It's only a garnish so I suppose you could go without. As far as I know all the other fittings are the same.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Just replied mate. I will be hunting down exhaust triangles for the next couple of days so will let you know!
There are a few of us in the same boat so we can all help each other with fitting.

Reactions: Xa4cornelis

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
just a question did u get these sorted and fitted? as I have the same model as you and was considering doing something similar but was hoping to see a pic first as i can;t imagine it with the current unsporty bumpers on

·
Dutch
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
just a question did u get these sorted and fitted? as I have the same model as you and was considering doing something similar but was hoping to see a pic first as i can;t imagine it with the current unsporty bumpers on
Mine will arrive next week, yeah they will fit, the only thing is that you need the skirts and arches replaced to. When I'm back from my holiday I will put them on my car and I put some photos in my mod thread :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.