2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Before i give Arnold Clark Honda nearly 170 of my pounds, can anybody confirm if the latest version will work. Or if anybody has insight of another dealer or seller who can supply the disk cheaper please send me a PM.

Thanks

Richard

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Hi Did you get a PM with the info your requested?? as i am thinking the same thing myself.

Rick

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Sorry didn't get PM. Maybe try again.

Going to my local dealer tomorrow to get some clips after i ripped the front mud flap off driving off a 2" kerb at 1mph! so i will try and get a better price from them (no harm in trying).

Richard

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I'm running 3.33 in my 2007 model - auto installs when you insert the new DVD - however, I believe that 3.40 is now on release ...

·
Registered
11 Posts
are the sat nav dvds for all honda car models the same? My dad has an accord 59 plate with the latest sat nav. If i were to put it into my 58plate civic ex would it work?

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
are the sat nav dvds for all honda car models the same? My dad has an accord 59 plate with the latest sat nav. If i were to put it into my 58plate civic ex would it work?
Absolutely correct - but, to avoid confusion for "nik", you don't 'load' the DVD and then remove it - so, you can't use it in 2 cars at the same time, if that's what you were meaning ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts