2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Civic se plus diesel on standard 16" alloys.
Looking for a set of winter wheels and found a set from a previous generation Civic.

They are 6.5J x 16 ET45 PCD 5x114.3

Anyone any idea?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That seems to be non UK cars?
My car runs on 205/55/R16 - there is a same size on a 1.6 petrol shown and going by those figures, these wheels would fit.
But not sure if its accurate for UK cars?

·
Registered
234 Posts
That seems to be non UK cars?
My car runs on 205/55/R16 - there is a same size on a 1.6 petrol shown and going by those figures, these wheels would fit.
But not sure if its accurate for UK cars?
If you select the"Civic 5d" option then you get the Euro spec civic that we have in the UK.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah cheers for that - my car has ET of 55 and these ones are 45, everything else is the same?
Now to find out what ET means!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
The lower the ET number then the further out the wheels stick out from the hub. I.e. ET 45 will sit closer to the arch than ET 55

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bye bye Honda...
5,849 Posts
So going from an ET (German abbreviation for offset) of 55 to a ET of 45 will be like you fitted 10mm spacers. This is exactly what I've done on my Accord... looks good, but I do get more dirt thrown up onto the bodywork!

·
Registered
90 Posts
So going from an ET (German abbreviation for offset) of 55 to a ET of 45 will be like you fitted 10mm spacers. This is exactly what I've done on my Accord... looks good, but I do get more dirt thrown up onto the bodywork!

Yes would give similar result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mmm not sure if I like the idea of spacers?

Its kind of changing the original set up isnt it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts