2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i wonder if anybody knows where i can get wind deflectors/rain guards/window visers or whatever it's called for my 2015 Mk9 Honda Civic sport hatchback? I think it looks sick, but i don't know where to get some. I also don't know how i know if they fit.

I'm a total noob, i got my drivers license and my first car last week. I am also new to the forum, so hello guys :)

I appreciate all answers! I also happily welcome other modifications.

·
i-Vtec
5,430 Posts
Team Heko is your friend. Or buy Climair which are double the price doing the same thing.

They are a friction fit, but id recommend using 3M tape instead of the clips that are supplied.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Team Heko is your friend. Or buy Climair which are double the price doing the same thing.

They are a friction fit, but id recommend using 3M tape instead of the clips that are supplied.

Allright! Thank you very much my friend.

·
Registered
CW GT
2,080 Posts
ofc Honda also do them........but lets not look at the oem cost :D i fancy them for betty but i like her clean sides without.

seeing how some attach also put me off, good call on the 3m tape Hems.
do you a deal sometime, ill fit your future I.C.E if you fit any deflectors i get round to buying :D

also stops me smoking in her not having them :)

@op welcome aboard and buying a civic as first car, nice :) mine was a 20year old VW Beetle in 1989 :eek: called Betty too funnily enough!
wish i still had her shed be worth a mint these days. 1972 1302S 1600cc flat windscreen superbeetle. same as below but a darker green, my daily runner for 5yr.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ofc Honda also do them........but lets not look at the oem cost :D i fancy them for betty but i like her clean sides without.

seeing how some attach also put me off, good call on the 3m tape Hems.
do you a deal sometime, ill fit your future I.C.E if you fit any deflectors i get round to buying :D

also stops me smoking in her not having them :)

@op welcome aboard and buying a civic as first car, nice :) mine was a 20year old VW Beetle in 1989 :eek: called Betty too funnily enough!
wish i still had her shed be worth a mint these days. 1972 1302S 1600cc flat windscreen superbeetle. same as below but a darker green, my daily runner for 5yr.

View attachment 322472
I appreciate the answers! Thanks for welcoming me. Nice car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.