2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in getting some wind deflectors but am concerned that they may block my visibility out of the drivers window. I'm 6'2" and was wondering what any other tall drivers have experienced using these. Any comments?

·
4,364 Posts
Stick a bit of 50mm black tape across the top of the widow and assess the 'damage' to visibility?

·
i-Vtec
2,795 Posts
I've used wind deflectors on cars for over 10 years, lack of visibility has never crossed my mind. They are opaque, you can see through them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think it will be fine - they are opaque as Das said so you don't really loose any visability as such.

·
4,364 Posts
I would politely suggest that both Das and Lucas_Doel should look up the meaning of 'opaque' as it's real meaning is the exact opposite of what's implied above. 🤣
But to save time.
adjective
not able to be seen through; not transparent.
Opaque - Google Search]

My suggestion of black tape would be fairly opaque:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would politely suggest that both Das and Lucas_Doel should look up the meaning of 'opaque' as it's real meaning is the exact opposite of what's implied above. 🤣
But to save time.
Opaque - Google Search]

My suggestion of black tape would be fairly opaque:D
Oh dear - My life has been a lie! I don't know how many years I've thought that was what it meant :oops: Thanks for the clarification though - it makes sense now I think about it....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts