2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts
Seems like ClimAir don't do them for the 9th. and 10th. gen. Civics. :frown2:

The only ones I managed to find there is for the 8th. gen. and previous versions.
I can assure Climair do them for 9th gen, I have a set of 4 fitted to my SR :wink3:

Reactions: amronno
Reactions: amronno
Are both of those in channel? Personal preference but I don't think the in channel look as good and tend to jam the windows when auto up compared to OEM Honda, pricey direct thought at 220 a set but quality isn't cheap

From what I can see the issue is with the bulky plastic clips Heko are now using, instead of the much thinner metal clips they used to use. I am also going to try trimming the plastic clips down quite a lot and tape full length with 3M to see if that prevents water ingress when washing. TBH the auto close issue goes away quite quickly, once the window learns its new position, again this is down to the bulky plastic clips imo.

Are there any other Wind deflectors available that are applied to the exterior, like the OEM honda ones are?

Thanks

Paul:smile3:

Hi Guys,

Has anyone fitted HEKO wind deflectors? I'm trying but gap where the metal clips push into seems very narrow and tight.

Thanks

Paul :smile3:

Hi,

Is anyone using the Heko wind deflectors have any issues with the automatic opening/closing of the wing mirrors?

I've seen some listings on eBay for the Heko saying "The product is not suitable for cars with automatic mirror folding system"

I struggle to understand why peeps want/need wind deflectors. Switch on the climate control and keep the windows shut. Hardly any wind noise and a much more pleasant motoring experience.:wink3: And you don't even have to consider any problems with folding mirrors.

I struggle to understand why peeps want/need wind deflectors. Switch on the climate control and keep the windows shut. Hardly any wind noise and a much more pleasant motoring experience.:wink3: And you don't even have to consider any problems with folding mirrors.
Saves you getting wet when having a *** perhaps?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: psbcivic
Hi,

Is anyone using the Heko wind deflectors have any issues with the automatic opening/closing of the wing mirrors?

I've seen some listings on eBay for the Heko saying "The product is not suitable for cars with automatic mirror folding system"
Im using Heko and dont have any problems with my automatic folding mirrors. The deflectors seem the be shaped in that area to avoid contact with the mirrors.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.