2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts
I struggle to understand why peeps want/need wind deflectors. Switch on the climate control and keep the windows shut. Hardly any wind noise and a much more pleasant motoring experience./forum/images/Civinfo_2016/smilies/tango_face_wink.png And you don't even have to consider any problems with folding mirrors.
I feel that they look nice, they have reduced road noise, and they block the sun from shining on your face from the door window.

Hi,

Is anyone using the Heko wind deflectors have any issues with the automatic opening/closing of the wing mirrors?

I've seen some listings on eBay for the Heko saying "The product is not suitable for cars with automatic mirror folding system"
I have Hekos and power folding mirrors, they don't interfere with each other at all. I've got mine backed with foam tape and they don't deflect the wing mirror panel.

Yes they do.. however the tape after a 6 month try did not stuck properly and now it holds only from the clips.. Let's hope that this happened only to me...

with Mugen window visors installed

​​​​​​​

was initially gonna get the EOS ones (?), the one with the accentuated curves :) ...but read about many fit issues and that you had to modify them, so went with the second best option, the Mugen ones.
Costly, but look good and easy install.

Downside, more noise on highwayspeed with the windows slightly open at the same postion compared without them installed.
But I assume increased windnoise with the windows slightly open is the case with all window visors.

Seems like ClimAir don't do them for the 9th. and 10th. gen. Civics. :frown2:

The only ones I managed to find there is for the 8th. gen. and previous versions.
Climair do sell them for a 9th gen, I have a set of 4 that I have just put up for sale in the For Sale page. ;-)

Bumping an old thread. Does anyone know if Team Heko do a set of 4 for the 5 door, all I seem to find is fronts for the Gen10. No danger im paying £200+ for the Honda ones, I will stretch to the Climar's if Heko dont do them.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.