2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently on the verge of investing a pair of heko deflectors [smilie=happy.gif] However before I do so, do any of you guys know if there are any made by Honda? Like the JDM Honda Access ones you could get for the EP3, as I prefer the shape and look of them.

What is more has anyone tried to see if the EP3 wind deflectors would fit our FN2?

Cheers.

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
honda dont make them but i have a set and i would recommend them and no the ep3 ones wont fit an fn2 matey and the jdms are far more pricey. you could take a look at the Climair ones but again these are more expensive

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
honda dont make them but i have a set and i would recommend them and no the ep3 ones wont fit an fn2 matey and the jdms are far more pricey. you could take a look at the Climair ones but again these are more expensive
Hi, sorry to interupt but I just wanted to help as well. I use the Climair window deflectors on my Type S and used to have them on my Type R and I found them to be really good quality but as ryan says they are still probably a bit more expensive than hekko ones and I am afraid I have never used them so I can't compare them. I have heard good results with both companys on the civinfo site but I did see a review once I think it was on youtube and they showed how some of them can be so cheap that they start to come of easily at high speeds. I am sorry I can't find the video again as they used quite a few companys to compare. Nice cars by the way guys. :popcorn2:
Oh well I suppose I have supplied totally useless information lol.:D

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Climair ones on mine.

I can confirm that they have stayed on at speed with the windows down. They fit in channel, so basically in the groove where the windows go into.

Not had any issues with having to trim them to fit as some people have reported, but I think mine came trimmed from the factory.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Climair ones on mine.

I can confirm that they have stayed on at speed with the windows down. They fit in channel, so basically in the groove where the windows go into.

Not had any issues with having to trim them to fit as some people have reported, but I think mine came trimmed from the factory.
Hi Loxy, nice CTR and thanks for the confirmation and pics I have none available at the moment. I had to trim my climair window deflectors when I got mine but like yourself once I had fitted them I have had no problems at all on this car (Type S) and on my previous car (Type R)
I think they are well worth the money.[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Hi Loxy, nice CTR and thanks for the confirmation and pics I have none available at the moment. I had to trim my climair window deflectors when I got mine but like yourself once I had fitted them I have had no problems at all on this car (Type S) and on my previous car (Type R)
I think they are well worth the money.[smilie=ebil-thumbu:[/quote]
i never had to trim the hekos and they to also stay put at high speed with the windows open buddy but after seeing loxys i think the climairs look more streamline and aero dynamic in all fairness both look good and i dont think u'd be disappointed with either

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for the input guys. Hmm, just want to know if they've got JDM deflectors similar to that for the EP3 as I'm a 'JDM whore' and fancy the look of them. Tried searching the japanese honda access site but could not find any.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts