2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm keen on fitting some wind deflectors, I'm edging towards the team heko. Has anyone got any other options or do's or dont's as to why I shouldn't go for the heko's??

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
I'm keen on fitting some wind deflectors, I'm edging towards the team heko. Has anyone got any other options or do's or dont's as to why I shouldn't go for the heko's??
Ive got climair - pretty good quality and don't need to use any
Clips etc to fit. Bit more expensive though

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
+2. No problems with Climair

Robin

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Ive got climair - pretty good quality and don't need to use any
Clips etc to fit. Bit more expensive though
Where can i buy this? thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
sorry for bring up an old thread but didn't think it was worth starting a new one, anyone have any luck getting wind deflectors for 9th gen? i checked climair and team heko websites and still nothing it seems

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
2 weeks ago a red 9g pulled up alongside me at a traffic light with tinted wind deflectors. At the time I thought I would get a set in the future as it looked quite good. Didn't know they were so hard to get!

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
lack of stuff for 9th Gen is depressing!!
The lack of anything for the civic hatch is depressing.

Only one kind of engine, few optional add ons, less colors, lack of things like HIDs, Satnav, moon roof, ect in australia is the bad part.

We also wait 1 year for the car to be sold here.

It may be possible for 8th gen wind deflectors to work on the 9th gen since it is a major facelift.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Grayfox,

A couple of months ago, I was phoned by a survey company on behalf of Honda Australia. They asked quite a few questions on the ownership experience but they also asked me to rank low to high importance of certain features such as moonroof , hid, sat nav, cruise control, leather etc etc. I have a feeling they are seeing if there is any interest in a top spec model. Maybe they will make the 1.6 L diesel a EXGT?

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
I never got a call from honda.

I would have told them I wish honda australia could import this 8th gen civic with the same things the Brits have, like HIDs, Moon roofs(really would have loved it on my car).

I heard australia may be getting the 1.6 diesel but when i asked the dealers about it they said they have no clue until honda tell them that you will be selling this.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I have emailed several sellers of Heko and Claimair who have all said that they do not have wind deflectors for the 9th gen.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone that has managed to source a set.
I have had my Civic long enough now.
Need a few simple mods to get me going!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have emailed several sellers of Heko and Claimair who have all said that they do not have wind deflectors for the 9th gen.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone that has managed to source a set.
I have had my Civic long enough now.
Need a few simple mods to get me going!
You can buy them directly from heko's webpage:
HEKO - owiewki samochodowe, os

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Thanks to you guys for the info.
Climair have also confirmed to me that they are now available for the 9th gen..
Just to make it even better have a look at this email from them:-

------------------------------------------------
"Dear T.....

Thanks for the reply.

I will put these on our Website so you and your guys can buy from there www.climairuk.com

All the prices will be shown.

When you order ( just before checkout ) put in CLUB197 in the redeem a discount voucher box and click submit and you and your guys will get a 10% discount.

If you can try and limit this to your members that would help your forum.

These should be on the website by Monday.

I will let you know when I have done it.

Regards,

G.........
CLIMAIR UK LTD "
-----------------------------------------

Probably the wrong place to post offers of this kind, but I dont work for them and someone can always move it!
LOL

Hope this helps someone.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts