2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Heko's are a popular choice, I have a set myself, they're around £28 new, check eBay. An alternative is Climair, these are a little more expensive, some say these are better quality but I'm totally happy with the Heko's.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Great! Thanks mate
Heko can have problems (for some) - nobody has, to my knowledge, ever had a problem with Climair, including me, apart from removing the bloody stickers ! (Acetone job) ...

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Heko's are a popular choice, I have a set myself, they're around £28 new, check eBay. An alternative is Climair, these are a little more expensive, some say these are better quality but I'm totally happy with the Heko's.
Agreed

Heko can have problems (for some) - nobody has, to my knowledge, ever had a problem with Climair, including me, apart from removing the bloody stickers ! (Acetone job) ...
I snapped a small part of each wind deflector to counter act this issue, and it's been find since :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
My new Team Heko deflectors, really happy with them, no problems, look great and they actually work too :D lol

·
768 Posts
I have Heko ones, i have posted before on a wind deflector thread saying i had no problems, but i did eventually end up with some, i'll explain.

I fitted them as instructed, no problems for a good while (couple of months), but then i started seeing the sticky tape (White & Dried out) showing. The metal clips seemed to push against the wind deflector and force it out.

Easy solution, if you have this problem - Remove all clips and the deflectors, clean the deflector and the gap that they sit in. Put some fresh double sided tape & fit the deflector, put windows up and leave them for a while (so it sticks well!).

I have had no issues so far with mine being fitted without the clips, im glad i removed the clips as i hated them pushing against my window rubbers.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
I've got the Heko ones. The plastic on mine were slightly scratched on arrival, even before the protective plastic covering was peeled off.
I did complain to the eBay seller, but it just wasnt worth sending it back, over time just forgot about the scratches.

I didnt get any metal clips, some other people didnt get any either. You dont really need them. I've didnt even bother with the sticky tape. If you have a 3 door civic with longer doors they hold into the window themselves. Might be a different case with shorter windows on 5 door civics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.