2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion thread for Wind noise. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.
Ok I detected that part wich makes the crazy wind noise, but I still don't have a solution for it (i haven't had any time) and I haven't showed it to the dealer yet..

What about you guys (who have/had problems:confused: )

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
My little triangle was broken by the dealer and it whistled - they fixed it like this:
View attachment 1876

until a new one was available.

The clips are really fragile, and I wonder if broken clips are what's causing this for others.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have the same irratating whistle trying to sort it out now. The place were it is glued and taped was my first guess. But i have tapped it and the noise is still there. Most annoying. Any other suggestion?

·
Train Driver Stu
323 Posts
I know its been a while since this posting, but after 18 months I have found the source of my wind noise! It was coming from the little hole where the wire for the tweeter goes through the door. Pooped off the speaker and squirted a bit of silicone in - and silence! I was sooo excited. Hope it solves someone else's frustration!

·
avfc
70 Posts
ive found the answer to this scenario right chaps under ** wing mirror there is a rubber seal going along under the mirror i noticed that half way under the rubber had some owe managed to turn in and there for leaving a gap i went down b and q and bough some foam that u can use for house door seals and fitted it in the gap. 60 70 mph before whistle whistle whistle now nothing so i think ive cracked the issue of whistling door mirrors hope this helps :popcorn:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts