2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After removing my front passenger window button surround to carbon fibre I have noticed that I cannot open it with the drivers side switch. Passenger switch works though. I had a look at the wires from the passengers buttons to see if any were loose, nout. Did notice that when the passenger buttons were disconnected the drivers side couldnt open the window, just strange now that passengers button works but not drivers :confused:

Any thoughts?

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
ooh thanks il give that a shot, Im surprised it doesnt ask you to hop on the spot 3 times for part 14 haha
Hehe. It is long winded, but it usually does the trick :)

EDIT:

Blimey it worked straight away, cheers! thought I broke something :-D
Ah, good to hear! :D

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
You should see how to do the dash diagnostics....that involves turning the headlights on and off a few times :rofl:
Not as bad as disabling the interior sensors for the alarm You have to hop 3 laps round the car, then with the ignition on, reenact a Shakespeare play in Russian and emasculate a rival vehicle.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Not as bad as disabling the interior sensors for the alarm You have to hop 3 laps round the car, then with the ignition on, reenact a Shakespeare play in Russian and emasculate a rival vehicle.
That doesn't seem too hard :rofl:

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.