2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I just spotted that my passenger window rubber seal is folded outside halfway which is very ugly to look at and it crease the rubber seal already. I try to mend it by folding it back and slowly close the window but by the time i open it again rubber pop out which is annoying me now :mad: Is it possible that the water would go inside??? And anyone have a similar problem? need advise please

·
Registered
140 Posts
I had this problem when I first got my Civic, the first time they replaced it for me, then a few months later it started again. My dealer then gave me a can of Wurtz silicon lube to spray on the rubber seal which sorted the problem out straight away! It's only done it once since but another application of the silicon spray and all was fine again.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys
So the first visit only 10 days since i get the car
hope the list dont go long just being optemistic [smilie=notimpresse:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks, think everything is sorted now though, I know everyone in my dealership by their first names now!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Should be an easy one for them to do. I've been to the dealer six times in less than six months, but my car still rattles!:(
Is the fixing involve taking the door cover from inside or they just replace the rubber??? And you reckon how many hours/min?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts