2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting the rear windows tinted on my Milano CTS, anyone got any pics of theirs having been done?

Was originally thinking of going very dark at 5% so it matches the blackened trim (or alloys if i go down the colour coding and black alloys route!) and is a nice contrast against the red. But since i have the panoramic roof, will it look out of place (due to then not being as dark as the windows)

Pics with tinted windows with glass roof would be lovely ta regardless of car colour ;) :popcorn:

·
Registered
201 Posts
hey mate i've got the 5 door ex personally I would never get 5% again on the back looks cool but cant see a damn thing most of the time! lol

·
Registered
332 Posts
i went for limo black the darkest they do (i think). if you wana see them in the flesh just pm mate.

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
I like the 35% at the back - not sure how it would look on Milano though.
this is the next tint down from 35% i had on my old milano, hope this helps.

Attachments

Reactions: Spyke and Syx

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like the limo when the roof is a solid colour or wrapped, but cant decide if the glass roof will be too light in comparision...

That is a very nice set up GP!

Reactions: Gp_kho

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
I really like the limo when the roof is a solid colour or wrapped, but cant decide if the glass roof will be too light in comparision...

That is a very nice set up GP!
My gf has a crz gt with the panoramic roof it came with factory rear tints that were 35-30% I think the limo black would be ok on the car mate.

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
hey mate i've got the 5 door ex personally I would never get 5% again on the back looks cool but cant see a damn thing most of the time! lol

+1, i've got the same looks good, but you can see a thing out the rear especially at night!! Mind you it was done by the prev owner, I would have gone with a medium tint.

I've also got the glass roof but you can't tell as the car is black too.

·
Project V.I.N.N
50 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea Redwood is where i am going to book into! I checked out MBase's the other day and it didnt seem too bad for visibility so think il go nice and dark :cool:

Now just need my car back from the garage so i can get it done!!

Have a look on here, my mate Tom owns the company, might give you an idea of what you want and you can see what mine looks like, excuse the state of the car though lol 2011 November | Redwood Window Tinting Bristol

·
Project V.I.N.N
50 Posts
I have no problem with vision, i wouldn't have gone any darker though, Tom's handy work is absolutely faultless, you would think it was a factory tint.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was quoted £180 for front 2 and back 3, or £100 for the back 3, so your quote seems good!

50% on the front is illegal FYI ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.