2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just come back from having my back three windows tinted and it looks awesome (If i do say so myself)

When i was deciding where to take my car i couldn't find any threads for anything in South Wales so i thought i just chuck this up for anyone in the future.

I ended up going to a place in Pontypridd called Tinted Vision (Tinted vision window tinting) it's only a small unit in an industrial estate but i was really pleased with everything.

Everyone who i spoke to, whether it was for getting a quote to the person doing the install, we all really friendly, polite guys and couldn't do enough.

I dropped the car off and went for a coffee after around 50mins the guy rang me to say that it is all complete. I picked the car up and i cannot fault the job, looks absolutely perfect.

All in it cost £100, which wasn't the cheapest quote i had but i'm glad i spent a bit more for peace of mind.

Anyone who is thinking of getting it done and is close enough give these guys a shout.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's some pics.

I went for a very dark tint 5% i think i ended up with.

Even with your hands around your face up close you can barely see in at all. It's not too dark from the inside either.

Inside

Rear Window

Inside

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.