2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Sorry if this has been asked before. I have a FN2 Milano red CTR.

Interested in getting tints.

Can anyone recommend a good company to do this in Derbyshire (or worthwhile travelling to)

Also - what percentages work well? I've read a few people have had 80% on the back, 60% on the back 1/4 and 35% on the front.

Any suggestions guys?

·
Premium Member
639 Posts

·
Living the dream!
8,542 Posts
There is a guy in Sutton in Ashfield J28 M1 (unique tints I think) and he is very very good, he has done cars for my mate and our T180 which cost £120 for rears and sunstrip. Dont go to Tint R in Notts as he did my EP3 twice and it was still not that good and he even coloured the window black with a marker where he cut the tints short.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've heard good things about Unique Tints in Sutton.
#RickHondaR - Do you have pics of your tints from this guy? What % do I go for? Any suggestions?

·
Living the dream!
8,542 Posts
I've heard good things about Unique Tints in Sutton.
#RickHondaR - Do you have pics of your tints from this guy? What % do I go for? Any suggestions?
I had 70% on the rear but dont have pictures but IMO you want around 50-70% but the guy at Sutton is very good and will help you choose etc and rest assured the job will be very good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fantastic. I will give the guy a call tomorrow. Thank-you for your help on this. Much appreciated. I'm sure a great job will be done :) . Thanks again.

·
Type S GT Driver, LOVE IT
384 Posts
if you didnt, exec spec in attenborough are good. they did my last car and will be doing this 1 soon. i went in for tints in my old car and came out with a pretty hefty ice install, too easy to get carried away in there :D cant wait to go back!! TOMORROW!!! :D :D :D

·
Living the dream!
8,542 Posts
There is a guy in Sutton in Ashfield J28 M1 (unique tints I think) and he is very very good, he has done cars for my mate and our T180 which cost £120 for rears and sunstrip. Dont go to Tint R in Notts as he did my EP3 twice and it was still not that good and he even coloured the window black with a marker where he cut the tints short.

A bump for such a good job or lack off and if this puts one person off then I am getting some sort of customer satisfaction knowing they have lost money for the poor job they did for me ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts