2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my window wipers have started to do what they want, they do work but don't do what I want them to do. If I press the wiper once it sometimes keeps going for a few seconds sometimes longer and just in the last few days everytime I switch the engine on the wipers come on and end up stopping halfway up the window. Any idea what could be the cause of this ? Fuse need changing maybe?

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to do a search but didn't find anyhing on what I was looking for. Just new to the forum and just getting used to how to work it. Thanks for the reply and will have a look

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
I tried to do a search but didn't find anyhing on what I was looking for. Just new to the forum and just getting used to how to work it. Thanks for the reply and will have a look

:thumbsup:

The wiki on here is really good, loads of stuff on specs, bugs, faults, how tos.

And you can fine tune searches.

Sounds like your wiper motor either needs cleaning/greasing, or you're gonna need to replace it. It's a fairly common fault.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Me too! Had this problem a while back it sorted itself for a while but now it's back! I hear you gave to remove the motor and clean it, check youtube for a video of how to do it snot that hard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts