2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told you just hold the lock button on the fob and any windows left open will close. Don’t on my Sport Line. Do I have to do something different or anything?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Yes. Press once to lock and a second time to wind the windows and mirrors on my Premier.
Yes this works on my Sport Line as well.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Press unlock and press and hold unlock will open all the windows and sunroof.

So be careful with keys in pockets that you don't press the buttons too much with other things in your pocket.

I know I found that my front door key was just the right length and had a protrusion that would press the unlock button on my remote when my keys were squashed in my pocket.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I discovered that pressing lock releasing then pressing and holding does indeed close the doors and fold the mirrors. And of course will open the windows doing it the other way! What I wasn’t doing was releasing the bottom before pressing and holding again.

·
Super Moderator
3,325 Posts
Can't believe the dealer didn't go through all that with you.....
Can't believe you didn't RTFM before asking an embarrassing question.>:)
Still, it is easier to ask on forum than to wade through the damn manual looking for something.:grin2:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't believe you didn't RTFM before asking an embarrassing question.>:)

Still, it is easier to ask on forum than to wade through the damn manual looking for something.:grin2:

Exactly that.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You should know better as a mod than to put replies like that regardless of the above. It makes you look like a bully.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts