2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi had the roof resprayed three weeks ago under recall !!! Tonight the top moulding fell off!!! It looks like they have refitted the origional strip but without some of the clips!!! Looks very smart when i taped it back on!!!
Phoning Mr Honda in morn :popcorn2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same happened to me, had the recall a few months ago got respayed and resealed then a three weeks later the seal shot off while driving down the motorway. Had to respray the roof again as the seal ripped off some of the paint.

Hopefully this is the last time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi had the roof resprayed three weeks ago under recall !!! Tonight the top moulding fell off!!! It looks like they have refitted the origional strip but without some of the clips!!! Looks very smart when i taped it back on!!!
Phoning Mr Honda in morn :popcorn2:
Mr Honda says sorry top trim should be bonded it 2hr job :worms:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HELP My 2.2 EX is just back from Honda dealer getting its 2nd top windscreen trim replaced under recall.
Both windscreen side trims are now not clipped in and there is paint damage to both windscreen pillars. Mr Honda says the trims are not touched fitting the top trim. Is he correct please advise as car going back for inspestion tomorrow.:worms:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr Honda has agreed to reclip the side trims with new clips, repaint windscreen pillars and supply C car for two days even offered to collect & return the car to my house. 3rd time lucky!!!:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts