2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I topped up my washer fluid yesterday as when I pulled out the lid thing with the pipe I only had a quarter left.

I look today and I see that most of it is gone. I have some washer fluid as when I do wash my windscreen there is fluid present.

I assume it's a leak in the initial pipes leading up to the reservoir but for the life of me I couldn't really find any problems.

Cheers for any ideas.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
So I topped up my washer fluid yesterday as when I pulled out the lid thing with the pipe I only had a quarter left.

I look today and I see that most of it is gone. I have some washer fluid as when I do wash my windscreen there is fluid present.

I assume it's a leak in the initial pipes leading up to the reservoir but for the life of me I couldn't really find any problems.

Cheers for any ideas.

A friend of mine had his air con leak (I think, it was a while ago), and while not the same we thought it was the washer fluid at first. Could you not get a buddy to use the washers while you open the bonnet / stick your head under the car? P.s. I'm no mechanic, just an idea we had.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't think its the air con. Had it regassed and changed the fuse. It works fine now.

Still will have a look though

Thanks for the idea though mate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts