2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I poured about 5 litre of wash in to relise it was in a puddle at my feet.. scoosher still works.. common issue? The spout is in propperly and the rubber seal is fine..

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Fill it slowly and it won't happen. Mine does its and I know of a few others too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
At my car the water tank is connected to the pipe at the upper side where you fill the liquid. It has "sealing", but it does not actually do its task. So when the tank is slightly over filled, some liquid starts dropping from that sealed part...

·
Supporter
641 Posts
At my car the water tank is connected to the pipe at the upper side where you fill the liquid. It has "sealing", but it does not actually do its task. So when the tank is slightly over filled, some liquid starts dropping from that sealed part...
+1 mine is the same
The pool of water at your feet could simply be from excess water splashing/spilling. I always manage to spill some

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Yes mine also does this, the spout is removable for some reason. If you overfill it it will drip from the rubber joint. The first day I brought my car this spout come off in my hands, the car was brand new!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.