2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
-=SBZ=-
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, did a little search around, but all i could find using this piece of crap works computer were broken modules and motors.

Whats happening is, I park the car, fold the mirrors. And when i come back and turn the ignition the passenger mirror folds back in a few centimeters.
At first i though it was just me not folding them in properly, so i made sure a few times that they had both stopped.

I dont understand why its slowley unfolding but only on one side.

Is the gravity slighty heavier on the left side?

Any help would be great guys. Its not a massive problem but a small niggle that i could do without.

Dan

·
Likes this
407 Posts
Could be a small black box (cant remember what its called :D) thats about had it that causes it to slow down. I had the problem putting them up as the passengers side got so far then stopped. Part number is: 76209-SMG-E01, costs around £30 and takes about 5 mins to fit.

Dan (nice name by the way ;)) haa haa

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
Likes this
407 Posts
Ooo didnt see the bit where youve searched already so you probably already know about that. What a waste of thumb energy typing all that. Sorry! :)

Dan

·
-=SBZ=-
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No probs Dan, thanks for the reply.
It does fold in all the way, both sides look the same. Its just when left for a couple of hours its onfolded a little bit.

Dan, nice name by the way :p

·
Likes this
407 Posts
Hmm strange! Haha

Dan - Im glad you agree hah!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts