2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would share some pics of my fab new car!

I have had it for about six weeks now and I love it.. I'm slowly getting used to its looks! Drives like a dream... its so good to be able to go over speedbumps without the fear of the suspension creaking or worrying about using the clutch!

The only downside so far is that no one takes me on at traffic lights :facepalm:

I have a few mods in the pipeline but it will be a slow progress, but of course, I have changed the grille already ;);)

Special thanks must go to Gers for all of his help :knuddel:

Attachments

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Does it feel like a big car? Only cos it looks like one.

Have you been on E38? Some savage Dubs on there

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice with the grill, but the rear looks like its missing something?? maybe a wing or something??:confused::popcorn:
Yeah I'm already on the case! Deffo needs something on there.. I'll get there only had it six weeks ;)

Does it feel like a big car? Only cos it looks like one.

Have you been on E38? Some savage Dubs on there
Umm nope I cant say I have noticed, it is quite big though. Havent been on E38.. ill check it out now... :confused:

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
Wow at first I didn't really think much of it... But now, what can I say? -- Stick some coilovers on! ;)
It looks absolute fab. I would wish to have one...
I'm guessing there's no interior rattles unlike our civics? :)

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Get the spoiler from the K1 cupra as that would top it off well. Always liked the Leon ever since my brother got his a few years ago.

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow at first I didn't really think much of it... But now, what can I say? -- Stick some coilovers on! ;)
It looks absolute fab. I would wish to have one...
I'm guessing there's no interior rattles unlike our civics? :)
You are guessing correctly ;) Thanks, its certainly a grower with its looks. The same can be said for its owner lol.

Get the spoiler from the K1 cupra as that would top it off well. Always liked the Leon ever since my brother got his a few years ago.
Yip I got my eye on that one should make it look much better :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Looking sweeeeeeeeeet :cool: The red calipers look nice with the silver...mmmmmmm big boyos too :D

Really good to hear your enjoying the car, I told you...you should have got some 1.6S side decals, you'd get plenty of traffic light action then lol ;)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Yeah I'm already on the case! Deffo needs something on there.. I'll get there only had it six weeks ;)

Umm nope I cant say I have noticed, it is quite big though. Havent been on E38.. ill check it out now... :confused:

Edition 38 Forums

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
the new car looks nice liz !! the front looks great, not sure about the rear tho,
i tested a leon before buying my car, but hated the 80's walkman look of the stereo ;)

what other mods you got planed ?
engine tuning or just cosmetic ??

will keep an eye out around warrington for you,
i reckon i could do you in my van from the lights :facepalm:
ikea to marks & spencers for V5's ??

only joking mate !!
good luck with the car, :five:

happy motoring !!

Reactions: Wire_Gal

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts