2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to try some new wax and I fancy some of the Wolfgang fuzion estate wax. Anyone had any experience using this? If so I would like to know negatives and positives please. Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
I'm looking to try some new wax and I fancy some of the Wolfgang fuzion estate wax. Anyone had any experience using this? If so I would like to know negatives and positives please. Thanks
Mm that's a new one on me, never heard any of our enthusiasts mention that one, sorry cant help but hopefully someone will have some experience but if not ask over on detailing world.:D

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
IMO I'd never pay so much money for wax full of polymers i d prefer something more natural.
There are many more natural waxes in that price range and even cheaper like zymol glasur, RaceGlaze 55 Migliore and even victoria waxes can give you same results.

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
So i guess has the same unpleasant petroleum smell :mad:
For less than SNH you can buy a victoria wax for trully amazing results
Victoria Wax - 3oz Concours Wax - Clean Your Car
I ve done some test to my car and other cars using many products ( carnauba nano sealants paste sealant polymer waxes ) and i decided that nothing can beat the results of a glaze and a nuba wax.

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
I agree with you
BUT
Whilst I'm not trying to promote this product (Never heard of it until last night)and other Fusion waxes/sealers, they do have their place in the marketplace
This one includes a free refill!
So if anyone is looking for a Hybrid/Fusion product.....
...Its priced competetively

·
Registered
22 Posts

it is a good quality wax with good durability and good rendering

you can also use the sealant has wolfgang dgps 3 instead

examples:

Glaze+ (sealant 2 layers) ppe + dgps3 (good compromise)

Glaze+ (wax 2 layers ) ppe + fuzion (good result)

glaze+ sealant + wax : ppe + dgps3 + fuzion (optimal protection)

;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is an opinion:

it is a good quality wax with good durability and good rendering

you can also use the sealant has wolfgang dgps 3 instead

examples:

Glaze+ (sealant 2 layers) ppe + dgps3 (good compromise)

Glaze+ (wax 2 layers ) ppe + fuzion (good result)

glaze+ sealant + wax : ppe + dgps3 + fuzion (optimal protection)

;)

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
You may want to explain what ppe and dgps3 are :confused:

I had the same wuestion and then realised i have both of them in my arsenal.

RG55 is one the finest waxes in their price range

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.